Sunday 29 March 2015

It's been a while...

So it's been a while since I wrote on here, I have just been so busy with my family.
I am having an amazing time in Australia. I have caught up with some old friends, chilled with the family, made some new friends and spent my beautiful nephew's 4th birthday with him.
I went to poker on Thursday night! First time playing poker and I didn't do too bad. I didn't win but hey, it's not about winning haha. I was talking to my old friend Cara, and she asked me if I was going to stay here. I told her, that as much as I love it here, I think moving away was the best thing I have ever done! I am excited to go home. I love the person I have become over there!
Anyways...
On Saturday night we went out for Jess' birthday. We went to the club. Got really drunk. It was chaotic. Alex was crazy drunk. She laughed, cried and danced her ass off. She is going through a really bad time at the moment with Andrew. Don't get me wrong I love Andrew, but what he did to Alex is a dick move. No man should ever put his hands on a woman. Anyway, we ended up having a sleepover because she didn't want to go home alone. When I woke up she wasn't there, when I went looking for her she was passed out hugging the toilet. So safe to say she didn't feel 100% yesterday.
Last night I got a snapchat out of the blue from Greg. All it said was boobs? I cracked up! I miss him. Not that we are actually together or anything but he is just an awesome person. I know there is something there, but at the moment I am not sure what.

Today we are going out to the paintball range the boys made and going  riding. I can't wait. I can't even contain myself. There is something about it. Most likely the danger haha. The danger of being able to fall off at any time. Haha

Oh and the first Saturday I was here, we had major dramas! Nathan's boyfriend Steven got spiked at the club, he tried to kill himself it was crazy and the reason for doing so... Because Kaleb offered them a ride home! PATHETIC!

Well I am off to ride some bikes and probably get sunburnt!
Oh and I need to keep Alexis.

Peace!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment