Thursday 5 March 2015

Fox Force Five

So last night I went to the quiz night! It was awesome! Our team name was Fox Force Five! We came 4th! Not too bad considering last time KatDan quizzed we cam last! hahaha
I was in the team with Nikkita and a couple of her mates! They were really cool, and smart.
To celebrate not coming last, we stayed behind and had a few drinks. It was a really good night!
School tomorrow, I missed my class today because I was irresponsible and drank a bit too much but I was being responsible because I thought I was too intoxicated to drive.

Only realised today that I have exactly 2 weeks until I go to Australia. I can't wait, but at the same time I am stressing out! I have to complete every single assignment for this term before I go because I am away for so long! so while everyone gets 8 weeks to start and finish their assignments I get two! Hope all goes well. I need to pass this!

Whilst in Australia I will be staying with Kat and Mama, I can't wait. Hopefully there is a Bingo on the night I am there so we can go win some moolah! I never win, but you gotta be in it to win it.

Kat if you are reading this... research some Bingos!! haha it would be even better if they  had Bingo with beverages. xx

D

No comments:

Post a Comment