Tuesday 10 March 2015

AWKWARD!

Today was probably one of the most embarrassing days of my life!
I went into work to get my scarf that I left there from Saturday. As soon as I got in Jarrod was like Oh good old Danii. Not thinking anything about it, until he was like so you on Saturday... I was like bluff it out Danii.. But nope I am awkward... What are you talking about Jarrod? You know what I am talking about... So that made me blush, and to make it worse Antony knew. I was sitting at the end of the bar with Jaz, Jarrod's Girlfriend. We decided to do the quiz, Our quiz name was Jaz and Danii... Until Antony changed it to Danii and Greg. Which was awkward enough, Then Greg walked in, Nikkita at the top of her lungs was like Danii look who's here, and Jarrod did his awkward cough and was like well this isn't awkward... He heard everything, I couldn't even look him in the eye. It was embarrassing. He didn't give anything away though. When he left, I messaged him and asked him what he had said to Jarrod, because according to Jarrod he told him everything! he was like no idea, not even sure myself. I was like he said he was talking to you this morning and you told him everything. He replied with nah kiddo! Who the fuck calls a chick Kiddo, he's only fucking 23. I was like well thats awkward how does he know anything? He was like there's nothing to know! I know I am lame, but I am pretty sure there is something to know! Do you know how shit that made me feel??
Then one of the questions of the quiz didn't work so Ant asked what colour his undies were. Ant was like ( into the mic) No Danii we aren't all like you and loose ours downstairs. AWKWARD!

So on the way home, I felt like I was ruined, I felt like I was just some lame chick on the side. When I was at work after I got Gregs message I didnt know where to look, I didn't know what to do, was I supposed to laugh it off? So on saturday, if I go out and he's there, what do I do, do I even talk to him? I suck with guys!!! Anywways, driving home I had some sad music on and singing it at the top of my lungs. Almost had tears streaming down my face. All over some guy, who I thought was cooler than that. Why am I so God Damn Laame!! Next week things are going to change. I am going to become a completley different person. Someone who I wouldn't recognize. I am going to become a heartless bitch, that doesn't trust guys at all. I am going to walk into the pub and if he's there, not even going to say hi. If he says hi, IGNORED! It will happen. I am sick of getting my hopes up and them stomped back down. The only guy's I need inn my life are the ones who make alcohol.


D

No comments:

Post a Comment