Tuesday 3 March 2015

Things can only get better

After I got yesterday's drama off my chest, I became a lot calmer and instantly happier... I don't know if it's because Kat calmed me down, or I could just say what ever I wanted to until my brain had no more words in it, or simply because an unexpected message could just brighten your day... or night.

So I just want to say thank you!

Thank you Kat, for listening to my dramas for hours and hours without telling me to shut the fuck up. Lol. Thank you for being my best friend and thank you for leaving everything and everyone you have in Australia, just to start an adventure with me. I promise to you, we will have the time of our lives. And I hope you find your public transport hottie!!

Thank you to my brain, for letting me bottle up all my problems and store them in you! Thank you for letting me hide the things I am too scared to say!

And finally, Thank you Greg! For staying up til 3am talking to me, out of the blue and pretty much about nothing, I think it was just what I needed to make my night that much better than it was.


Today I got a parking ticket! I don't even mind! I am off to get ready for my Quiz Night! It will be fun... I hope, but definatley not as fun as our KatDan sessions! Speaking of KatDan sessions, We should totally get high and do the quiz Kat! haha!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment