Thursday 5 March 2015

Friday Night Antics!

So tonight, I think I might actually be going out. Not with the guys from work but with Mischael! This would be the first time in like 5 months that we have been out. He moved to Queenstown, so I never really get to see him anymore. I also think he became a bit distant when Nathan came over for Bex' 30th, because we were so close. No need to worry Mischael... Nathan is Gay!! Not even kidding. I wasn't allowed to say anything, because it was his secret not mine. But lets hope me messages me to say what time he is going out and where we are meeting. Will probably be work, for the fact it's cheaper and we know everything.

Let's just say I am pretty excited... The only thing I am not looking forward to, is if his friend Hannah comes, some people like her, but she isn't really a fan of mine! I am not sure why though, I haven't done anything to her, that I know of.

Tomorrow, will hopefully be my last day at the Robbie. Mixed emotions, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am totally in love with Ellie Goulding's song Love me like you do. It makes me feel all tingly, butterflies in my stomach and a smile on my face.

Until tomorrow,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment