Monday 9 March 2015

Love me like you do...

So today, while I was driving around, Ellie Goulding's song Love me like you do came on. I am not even kidding, all I could think about was Greg.I have no idea why, I got butterflies in my stomach and it felt like my heart was skipping a beat. All I wanted to do was dance and scream at the top of my lungs. I felt alive! Again, no idea why! I am pretty sure he is a jerk.

Ohh and I think I am addicted to tinder. Haha. Oh and I liked greg on there but never got anything back. So I am hoping he hasn't been on, or he hasn't got to me yet... Doubt it though. Pretty sure he left swiped me! Lol.

Think I am going to go to the library tonight so I can get some study done. I don't have much time before I go away!! 9 DAYS!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment