Wednesday 21 January 2015

Whoops... (Part 2)

Soo.... lets just say my cake didn't really turn out the way I wanted it. It smells beautiful though! So I will have to see what I can do to fix it tomorrow.

I think it is time to lay in bed and watch some TV with my cats. If you didn't already know, I love cats! I have three and there is a stray that has adopted us over this Christmas break. He is a bit skittery, and doesn't really come inside, but I am working on him.

I am listening to Geronimo on the radio whilst I am typing this and I just can't stop smiling, I don't know why, it just reminds me of a happy song. Something that just instantly makes your mood ten times better. Have you a song like that?

Tomorrow is Allegra's second birthday so we have a big day ahead! I also have the lady from Avon coming around as I am going to start being a representative for it. But I think I might need to postpone her coming around so that I can spend the whole day with Allegra, I might see if Aurora would like a sleepover tomorrow night as well. She would love that!

Alright! I'm off

D

No comments:

Post a Comment