Sunday 25 January 2015

Catch up time



So these are the pictures of my aunty's birthday cake that I made her. It was delicious! everybody loved it! 

Last night we went to Filadelfios for dinner. It is an american style Pizza/ Pasta Bar! It was delicious. I got the spaghetti puttnesca. It was fantastic! 

Today I looked after my nieces, and picked Bella up from kindy! It was her first day back from the Christmas holidays. She loved it! I made a birthday cake this afternoon as it is one of my best friends in New Zealand birthday. I work with him. He is great! I know he will enjoy the cake.

Tomorrow I am going to make play dough with Aurora, she gets a bit bored after so many weeks of school holidays. It will be great fun! I can't even remember the last time I made play dough! 


No comments:

Post a Comment