Wednesday 21 January 2015

Time to do what I want!

For those who know me, you know I am a bit of a geeky nerd. I laughed so hard when I seen this picture! So I thought I would share it with you.

I have decided I would like to take up dancing! I would love to know how to waltz and Cha Cha! I would love to do Rock n Roll dancing. I think that will be something I take up in my spare time, in the near future. 

So my cake is almost finished and I am quite pleased with how it came out considering what it looked like last night. 
I am super excited for the next couple of weeks. I have my cousins 21st next week. It is a heaven and hell theme, which should be hilarious. The week after, we are going back to Kurow to get some more firewood, for the winter of course. and in seven weeks I am off to Australia. I can not wait. Not only do I get to see my family, I get to see my friends, and I get to bring my best friend Kat back. I am so excited. I am also super excited to see a really good friend named Enzo. He is great. He has just moved to Adelaide so I will have to catch up with him when I am down there.

Well I am off to put the finishing touches on the cake, and then watch a couple of episodes of Awkward. 


D

No comments:

Post a Comment