Sunday 1 February 2015

Great Times With Great People!

So today I went to church! For the first time in my life, I went to church.
I am so proud of myself. I absolutely LOVED it! It is such an amazing environment to be in. I was treated like family by a room full of people I didn't know. They are now my family too. My cousins Brad and Jackie go there, Usually Brad sings. Today was his day off. But honestly, it was the most amazing thing I have ever done. I will totally be going back there next week, and every week after that.

Tonight none of us could decide what to have for dinner, so we rang Bex and decided to have a potluck dinner party, Everyone had to make a dish. We did a masterchef kind of thing and we had two hours to cook thee meal. And after dinner we scored each dish, it was fun. I decided to make Bang bang chicken salad. It was amazing, Mum made a chilli chicken pasta dish, Dad made a lamb, chilli and lime stir fry, Bex made kumara salad, and nana decided she would buy a hot chicken and coleslaw. So Nana was automatically disqualified for the lack of effort put in. I actually won the game. This was quite unusual because I thought it was an odd dish to win, it was beautiful though. It was a great dinner party, and the kids loved it.
After dinner me, mum and Bex went to Bex new friend, Stacey's house, she is a Tupperware rep and had a whole lot of stuff for us to look at. I got a couple of lunch containers and a new drink bottle that will hopefully be here before I start school.

I am hoping that my course related costs will be in my account when I wake up so I can get shopping and fully ready for school to start. I am super excited and probably wont be able to sleep tonight. You are supposed to get it 14 days before you start, and tomorrow is 14 days away. EXCITING!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment