Sunday 12 April 2015

So where do I start?

Well my holidays are almost at the end. I have enjoyed my time in Roxby Downs! I love being able to wake up in the same town as my beautiful Niece and Nephew. I had an amazing time catching up with old friends, and making new ones. Last night we had a little shindig at Nathan and Steven's house, like a housewarming/ my going away! It was great! I challenged Matt. I told him I could finish a bottle of vodka before he could. Well to my surprise, he actually finished it. I did too, but that isn't unusual. He was so drunk though, I wouldn't challenge him again. When he gets drunk he gets annoying. We went to the club at 11.30 I had a drink but I think I realized that the Roxby club isn't really my thing anymore. I don't know whether it's because I think I have grown up a bit, or I'm just used to chilled out pub sessions back home, but from the minute I got there it was all drama and annoying drunk people. Alex didn't come to the BBQ last night because she had a hens night. She ended up showing up at like 8.30 going mental at Andrew and took Sofia away. When I got to the club she went on and on about how much of an irresponsible wanker Andrew is. I was there and Andrew was fine. She wasn't only bitching to me, she was telling pretty much the whole club. I don't see how it is anyone but their business. But, that's none of my business I guess.
So there is only three more days until we jump in the car and head down to Adelaide for the night. I can't wait. I can't wait because, I can't wait to see Kat, I can't wait to get in that plane the next morning and have the trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to catch up with Peter. I can't wait to go home and start our new adventures.
So since I have been in Australia, I haven't really heard from Greg, like at all! I heard from him once and that was it. I messaged him last night, it said he seen it, but never got a reply. So I have no idea what is going on there.
I have been talking to Jarrod quite a lot since I have been here because he was going through a tough time with Jazz. He got drunk and they were having a fight and he accidentally slammed her hand in the door. She spent 8 hours in A&E and he was so drunk he couldn't function enough to even take her down there. Usually I would have been like well that is your issue mate! Fix it yourself,  but there is something about them two that make me believe in love. The way he looks at her, the way he smiles when he talks about her. But she left town and told him not to ever talk to him again. He was just falling apart, and apparently I was the only one he could open up to about it. So I helped him out, and now they are talking, not back together but they are talking and she is back in town now, so that's a start. He booked Bluestone (My favorite band) to play at work, as a little thank you! So I am stoked!
To be honest, I am quite excited to go back to work! I didn't think I would be, but I think a break done me the world of good.
Bring on Thursday! Can't wait to get home!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment