Tuesday 14 April 2015

Goodbye

So today is the day I leave Roxby Downs!
I am horrible with goodbyes, I deal with them in two ways,
Way one; I blubber, and howl and cry like a big baby while saying goodbye.
or
Way two; I act tough until I am alone, until I can't take the pain of being sad anymore, and burst into tears, usually in an airport toilet, and I come out of the cubical looking like a dirty crack whore that has just snorted lines off the toilet seat.

We are leaving here early hours of tomorrow morning. I don't even know how I am going to say goodbye to Jakobi, Alexis and Tonya.
I would like to say a massive thank you to them for letting me stay with them, and Kobi for letting me sleep in his racecar bed. I have had such an amazing time and can't wait to see you again.

So it's snowing in Dunedin at the moment, so that will be a shock!! It has been so hot here!!

I love road trips! I can't wait! I have a playlist and snacks sorted!

I get to catch up with Kat tomorrow which will be amazing!! Feels like I haven't seen her in forever!!

Super Excited!!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment