Monday 13 April 2015

I feel weird! Like not sure what I am supposed to do.
I am excited to go home! But when I get home what is going to happen? 
Like when I left, I loved it, I just got home from quiz night and a few drinks. 
The last person I spoke to was Greg, he gave me a kiss and said see you when you get home. 
Well I have been in Australia for a month, I got one snapchat from him and that is all! I messaged him on Saturday and I never got anything back. So I don't think he will 'see' me when I get home! I have heard from Jeff, his work mate more than I have heard from Greg, which is a bit sad! 

Also,
Completely different subject, I would like to apologize to Antony, I always go on about how much of a dick he is, but I was wrong, he is actually a really nice and amazing person. I think he just sucks to work with. He has probably been one of my truest friends since I started at the Robbie. 

That is all, just had to get that off my mind.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment